Author Topic: Customer Harassment by Standard Chartered bank India and their partner SHAHA Fin  (Read 8040 times)

justice_will_be_served

Dear all i have this compaint, the emails ids are at the end where i have publish this, help to spread the message

Dear all,
I would like to make you all aware about the illegal affairs and practices of Standard Chartered (SC) bank India and SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd in India.
Business model: SC has an illegal entity called SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd in India. SC has given all the right of their bad debts to SHAHA Finlease Pvt. The model is mostly works in the case of old credit cards issued to customer who might not able to pay their dues. These dues may be very small amount like from (Rp 1000 – Rp 20,000). This is a bad asset in the SC books. SC guys are very smart and they created this business model, they will wait and hold these dues on customers and they never contact them for long time, after 7-10 years of time suddenly you will get harassment calls/emails from SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd about the dues. They will tell you that you owe a big amount of Rs 20-40 Lakhs with interest. If you don’t pay we will keep you harassing and threaten you.
Usually what they do
-   SHAHA Finlease Pvt will go to you the customer Facebook or LinkedIn profiles, they poached in and try to do the social engineering with your contacts and get your phone no. and also your friends, family and colleagues contacts
-   They will threaten that if you don’t pay this unjustifiable amount they will reach out to your manager and bosses and make you look bad. They will call the manager with fake name and say that you have hired cheater or things like this.
-   They also threaten people usually living abroad and say that they will contact the embassy and immediately cancel your Visa.
-   They will keep you harassing until you break down and great what a return they got a 100 fold profit form that small amount. Standard Chartered (SC) bank will be rejoicing this.
Whit this paper I would like to make you aware about the illegal practice of Standard Chartered (SC) bank India and SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd in India and am one of their victims due to them I lost everything
I have collected the complaints about SC and SHAHA Finlease from all over India and put into the attached document.
@ Request Responsible Indian media – Please help to expose Standard Chartered (SC) bank India and SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd on this issues, it will be a great service and help
@ Indian Embassy – Dear consulates please be aware if you get any kind of such request from SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd to cancel the visa, please be aware that it’s all fraud
@ RBI India – Not much faith in RBI as a government organization but it will be huge help to many of these harassed people across the India and abroad. You can take action again these illegal practices of Standard Chartered (SC) bank India and SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd. SC has created SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd just to fool you guys and by pass the laws.
Note that this harassment can happen to you, your family member and friend
@ Standard Chartered (SC) bank – You guys paint a human figure from outside but at the end you are one sick organization
@ SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd – You might harass and threaten people with fake names and ID but Justice is not far away and you guys will also pay all the dues and debts before you die.
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE COMPAINLTS FROM ALL OVER THE INDIA in the attached document and if you browse in the internet you can find more.